What is Peter Park doing?
Peter Park offers digital solutions for parking lot operators. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with gateless parking and mobile payment options. Peter Park disrupts daily parking experiences with new digital technologies integrated into a holistic parking system. In close exchange with customers and partners, we are continuously challenging ourselves to improve and extend our solution. As a dynamic startup, we value enthusiasm, ownership and feedback culture. We are looking for people to join our team!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- You will help to develop our backend which serves as the operating system for car parks.
- You will help to scale up our systems from handling tens to thousands of parking lots.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
- You work closely with our CTO and tech team.
Who we are looking for:
- You are studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or an equivalent field
- You have first experience in software engineering.
- You have a basic knowledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- You have experience with rational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) - German is not required.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Containerized microservices using kubernetes for orchestration
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
What advantages does Peter Park offer?
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies.
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- An office in WERK1 - the most startup-friendly place in Munich.
- A creative work environment and development opportunities.
- Full responsibility for your work area.
- Regular team events.
- Perks and benefits from WERK1.
Sounds good? Just upload your CV and enter your contact data in the form below or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!