Peter Park offers digital solutions for parking lot operators. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with gateless parking and mobile payment options. Peter Park disrupts daily parking experiences with new digital technologies integrated into an holistic parking system. In close exchange with customers and partners, we are continuously challenging ourselves to improve and extend our solution. As a young and dynamic startup, we value enthusiasm, ownership and feedback culture. We are looking for people to join our team!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Development of our backend which serves as the operation system for car parking.
- Setup of our CI pipeline and monitoring system of our IoT hardware distributed all over Germany.
- Help to scale up our systems from handling tens to thousands of parking lots.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
- You will ship code into production on a continuous basis.
- You work closely with our CTO and our tech team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B or SaaS products.
- You have a profound knowledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- You have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) and willing to relocate to Munich - German is not required.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend and Cordova Mobile App written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a micro service architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
What we offer:
- An experienced team (Background: UCL, CDTM, CMU, ProjectTogether).
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- Flexible home office regulation and a central office in Werk1.
- A paid public transportation pass.
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop so we will invest into you and your education.
- Regular team events.
- MacBook Pro or ThinkPad of your choice.
Sounds good? Just upload your CV and enter your contact data in the form below or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!