What is Peter Park doing?
Peter Park offers digital solutions for parking lot operators. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with gateless parking and mobile payment options. Peter Park disrupts daily parking experiences with new digital technologies integrated into an holistic parking system. In close exchange with customers and partners, we are continuously challenging ourselves to improve and extend our solution. As a dynamic startup, we value enthusiasm, ownership and feedback culture. We are looking for people to join our team!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Design and implementation of our web interface for managing parking spaces.
- Iterating over our UI through user testing.
- You will help shaping our engineering culture by using modern software engineering practices by focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code.
- You work closely with our CTO and our tech team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working on production web projects and show that you can master the latest technologies as well as that you are versatile with modern languages, tools and workflows.
- You take ownership for the code you write.
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) and willing to relocate to Munich - German is not required.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend and Cordova Mobile App written in Vue.js.
- Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture.
- PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
- Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
What advantages does Peter Park offer?
- An experienced team (Background: TUM, UCL, CDTM, CMU, ProjectTogether).
- A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
- Flexible home office regulation and a central office in Werk1.
- Education budget: We want our people to learn and develop, so we will invest into you and your education.
- Regular team events.
- MacBook Pro or ThinkPad of your choice.
Sounds good? Just upload your CV and enter your contact data in the form below or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!